For more than 150 years Hotel Bernina 1865, the first historical building in the Engadin Valley, has been offering 4* luxury accommodation to all groups of travellers wishing to experience exclusive pampering or those adventure enthusiasts looking for the extra thrill of the Bernina Massifs.
Situated in the heart of Samedan near St Moritz, Switzerland, and with over 46 rooms and 7 apartments each offering breath-taking views of the surrounding valley, every guests is guaranteed a unique, comfortable and memorable stay.
Some of the services offered at Hotel Bernina 1865:
- 46 rooms provided with the most modern comforts
- 7 Luxury Apartments, located on the upper floor of the hotel, all offering spectacular views and comfort
- Kaisersaal (Imperial Restaurant) for a delicious breakfast or private events
- Ristorante 1865 for an unforgettable dining experience
- Italian Pizzeria serving homemade pizzas made in stone
- Bar “Plazzet 20” where to enjoy an aperitif and a drink after dinner
- SPA with Jacuzzi Private Room, Steam Bath and Sauna
- Ski & Mountain Bike room
- Free shuttle bus to ski areas and Cable Cars for Summer time
- Free outdoor parking
- Free Wi Fi
- In House Ski School Teachers
Rooms at Hotel Bernina 1865 are of traditional Engadine style, offering elegant parquet flooring, natural daylight and wooden furniture, all designed to create a warm, welcoming sanctuary to welcome guests back after a day busy with outdoor activities.
For additional activities, the surrounding mountains are perfect for hiking, biking, paragliding as well playing tennis, squash ecc..; the area around St. Moritz offers an endless supply of outdoor activities and the team at the hotel is happy to organize everything from tours to private Swiss picnics entertainment on the mountain slopes.
AS FEATURED IN BRITISH VOGUE